How to make deep flash cable
hello friends in this article i will tell you make deep flash cable in order to flash your mi device or any other android device
many of you have been suffering from an issue while flashing redmi device , repairing redmi dead boot problem or flashing any other andriod device.
in everywhere u will see that u need a deep flash cable.
the deep flash cable has only one use, and its the primary use the deep flash cable makes your dead ow bricked android device to enter in to the emergency download mode EDL mode so that you can easily download firmware for your mi device or any other android device otherwise if you don’t have a deep flash cable you will have to find tp pins from the mother board of the device .
so guys i don’t wanna you to get in trouble as i don’t want you will have to find tp pins anymore , i am here for you to help it out of this trouble
- first thing you need is a working data cable
- you need a blade or a cutter in order to cut the data cable
- you will need an extra wire or any conductor
Procedure to make deep flash cable
so you are ready to make the deep flash cable for your mi device or any other device to flash now follow the steps below
- take a data cable and remove the external cover of the data cable using a cutter or a blade , make sure that while removing the external cover of the data cable the internal wires will not be effected by the cutter or blade you use
- in the second step you will see that there are four cables or wires inside with different colors ( red, black, green, white)
- now take a blade or cutter and remove the external cover of black color cable that is the cable which is ground make sure you remove cover for small area and remove cover only not cut the cable
- again with your cutter or blade remove the external cover of the wire with green color that is the data+ cable make sure you remove cover for small area and remove cover only not cut the cable
- now take wire or conductor and connect one end of the wire with green color cable ( data plus cable ) and remain the other end unconnected
that is all you have to do in this way you have made a deep flash cable now ready to flash any android specially mi device now follow the instructions
while connecting your phone to the computer connect the other end of the wire or conductor to the ground cable that is black color cable ( first connect the other end of the wire or conductor to the ground cable that is short data+ and Ground (black and green )the connect your phone to the computer)
here if you will hear a notification sound of your computer check your device manager if EDL driver is already installed
if you not see the EDL driver then try again or try again with removing battery but once you see EDL insert battery again then start flash if still EDL is not detected then you need to download android drivers or the drivers of the phone you are using.
make sure once EDL is detected by your computer remove the short in black and green cable (data+ and ground) then start flashing
enjoy the article……